In the event that a student plans to pursue further studies, after completing designated studies, the following procedure must be followed:

• Private Sector Student must request a Deferral of Bond.

• Government Employee must seek an Extension of Study Leave.

The above mentioned requests must be submitted to the Personnel Department before the start of the programme.

Proof of acceptance from the Institution must accompany the request.


Location: The Personnel Department is located in the Ministerial Building on Halifax Street, on the second floor, above the SVG Postal Corporation.

Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Saturday - Sunday

Contact Us

Tel: (784) 456-1690
Ext: 5278/5279
Fax: (784) 457-2638