The bonding period is always one (1) year in excess of the study period. For example, a three-year course of study results in a four-year bond.
- Government employees are bonded to serve in the Public Service.
- Teachers are bonded to serve in the teaching service.
- Members of the private sector who are granted scholarships/Economic Costs, are bonded to serve either the state or the Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Completion of Studies
- Scholarship holders and students on study leave MUST report for duty IMMEDIATELY after the completion of approved study leave.
- Scholarship holders who were not previously employed by the Government, must also report to the Training Division IMMEDIATELY upon their return to the state.