Bonding is required for the following:
- Scholarship holders (Government and Private Sector).
- Payment of Economic Cost.
- Government employees on study leave with pay.
Candidates for bonding must:
- Contact the PersonnelDepartment (SCD) for guidance with the bonding process
- Have the names of two sureties (they must be approved before the finalisation of the bonding).
- Bond forms are filled out by candidate in quadruplicate.
- All parties (Candidate and Sureties), must sign bond form in the presence of the Registrar, Registry Department.
- Original bond is lodged at the Registry. Other copies must be returned to the Personnel Department (PD), where a copy is given to the student.
- Students receiving Economic Cost are required to return their student-copy to the Ministry of Finance.