ORGANISATION OF AMERICAN STATES (OAS)
Applications are invited from suitably-qualified persons for scholarships offered by the Organisation of American States (OAS) for undergraduate and postgraduate studies for the 2018/2019 academic year. Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of an OAS Member State.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS are offered as a self-placed scholarship for the last two (2) years of study leading to an undergraduate degree. Applicants must be:
- Enrolled in the programme of study and be eligible to graduate within two (2) years of study from the date of scholarship;
- Accepted into the university where he/she plans to study for the last two (2) years of undergraduate degree;
- In good physical and mental health to complete program.
Applicants already enrolled in a programme must submit current transcript and copies of CXC/GCE O’Level and A’Level Exam Certificate.
Applicants for POSTGRADUATE STUDIES must:
- Have obtained a university degree at the time of submitting their applications;
- Be in good physical and mental health;
- Submit copy of degree certificate.
Applicants who intend to pursue studies outside the Caribbean should sit the GRE or GMAT Exams.
For further information regarding application, please visit www.oas.org/scholarships.
Application Forms, available at the Service Commissions Department, accompanied by supporting documentation, must reach the Chief Personnel Officer by February 28, 2018.